BMI is a profitable and private nationwide leader in high quality custom conveying systems and controls. We are stable, and well respected in our industry. BMI is ever-expanding and we are looking for aggressive, smart, educated, and promotable individuals to join our sales team. We offer training, technical support, and an unlimited no cap flat rate commission. Compensation is based upon experience and the ability to succeed.
BMI is a profitable and private nationwide leader in high quality custom conveying systems and controls. We are stable, and well respected in our industry. BMI is ever-expanding and we are looking for aggressive, smart, educated, and promotable Inside Sales Reps to join our sales team. We offer training, technical support, and an unlimited no cap flat rate commission. Compensation is based upon experience and the ability to succeed.
Prospecting new sales opportunities through inbound leads, follow up and outbound cold calls and email. Understand customer needs and requirements. Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest. Maintain customer records by updating account information; keys customer orders. Serve customers by providing product and service information; resolve product and service problems
Benda Manufacturing assistant project managers are self-motivated, enthusiastic, competitive, professionally aggressive, highly and able to multitask. Overall, assistant project managers will successfully and profitably support all aspects of the work scope.
- Assist with tracking and recording field labor production to meet budgets and schedules
- Assist with planning and implementation of company projects and tasks associated
- Assist with client interaction and promote a positive partnering relationship among all team members associated
- Become familiar with Project Specifications
- Coordinate project scope, complexity, planning and scheduling
- Identifying and managing risks associated with assigned projects
- Assist with developing and maintaining project execution plans
- Assist with project budget development
- Represent BMI in project and strategy meetings
- Assist with overseeing production of shop drawings review and approval
- Collaborate with sales team to prepare project estimates and implement changes required by BMI clients
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Simultaneously assist with multiple projects
- Communicate effectively internally and externally
- Assist with Shop Drawing Submittals, Review and Response
- Participate in training, educational seminars and classes as opportunities present themselves or as required by BMI
- Abide by and enforce all safety regulations
- Proactive when unforeseen obstacles present themselves
- Assist with maintaining project schedule and PCM meetings
- Present BMI in a professional manner as it relates to dress policy
- Abide by and enforce BMI ethics policies
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Qualifications and/or higher education degree related to Project Management Engineering
- Must be have working knowledge of 3-D Auto CAD
- Must be comfortable with providing accurate, detailed, technical information
- Strong communication skills as liaison with clients, colleagues and subordinates
- Strong time management capabilities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Naturally competitive (first place or bust attitude)
- Willing to put in the extra work to carve out a long-term career path
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree relating to project management, architecture, engineering management
- Auto-CAD knowledge
- Communication Proficiency
- Mathematical Skills
- Project Management
- Teamwork Oriented
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position. Hours of work are on Monday through Friday, 7:00am-5:00pm
- This position occasionally requires hours outside of normal business hours
There will be occasional local day travel
- Conceptional design, detail, assembly, and arrangement drawings required for fabrication
- Good understanding of various mechanical processes and methods.
- Take up Design Review Meetings with Customers directly.
- Perform engineering calculations & analysis as needed for design efforts and projects.
- Complete documentation packages / BOM/ Manuals/Customer specifications to support project requirements.
- Site visit necessary (as & when required) for measurements & checking interfaces on the layouts.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Associate degree.
- Requires 5-6 yrs. in product design background on industrial machinery/ material handling equipment’s/ packaging industry/conveyor technologies.
- Application of GD&T as per ASME Y 14.5, Tolerance Stack up Analysis & Methods.
- High proficiency in AutoCAD, developing creating layout & customer drawings.
- Requires experience in 3D Autodesk Inventor.
- Good understanding of Parametric Modelling, constraints, and best practices in 3D Design Software's.
- Simulation & Analysis tools is an added plus.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to work in fast pace environment.
- Maintains professional appearance and conduct.
- Possess excellent verbal & written communication skills.