Robust Design for Continuous Process Flow and Operator Safety
The BMI line of dough handling equipment is designed to move product seamlessly from one process to another. Our dough conveyors can be designed to continuously transport the product to a single process hopper or simultaneously to multiple hoppers. Through a series of level control sensors, the dough can be automatically diverted, keeping an uninterrupted flow to all of your make-up machines.
Sanitation-Friendly Dough Conveyors
The open-frame design and quick-release take-ups provide maximum accessibility to all major machine parts and make the system easy to clean thoroughly and efficiently. Our products can be used in various applications. The results are lower maintenance costs and reliable sanitation swab checks. A specially-designed low tensioned, sprocket driven 100% closed food-grade belt combines smooth and cut-resistant surfaces to ensure food safety.
Open-Hinge Design Option
The open-hinge design for the dough lift allows easy access to internal components for fast and easy cleaning.
- Heavy-duty stainless washdown construction
- Open design offers easy and through sanitation, minimizing down time and increasing water savings.
- The belt systems available include: FDA, USDA, USDA Dairy approved modular plastic, conventional poly-stick and positive driven low tension homogenous thermoplastics with 100% closed surfaces.
- Belt scraping systems
- Designed to fit your specific requirements
- Dough knife to offer scalability
- Quick release belt take-ups release belt tension for easy cleaning
- Built to BISSC standards
- UL-approved control system
BMI DOUGH INCLINE CONVEYORS: OPEN-FRAME, SANDWICH-STYLE DOUGH ELEVATOR
- Portable or floor-mounted dough elevator Optional hinge design to offer maximum sanitation with minimal effort
BMI HORIZONTAL TRANSPORT CONVEYORS:
Solid-formed or tubular open-frame designs are offered. Each of these dough elevators is available in a flat or troughed design.
- Cantilevered design to allow for easy belt removal
- Bi-directional to feed multiple processes in multiple directions
- Automatic rising and lowering support frame option. This is designed to lower the unit for sanitation, and with the simple press of a button, the unit can be raised to the proper elevation to continue production.