At BMI, we have over 30 years of experience providing high-quality, sanitary food conveyor systems that exceed customer expectations. We understand that the food and beverage industry requires uptime efficiency to ensure a plant’s efficacy.
Our team of experts has the knowledge to find the perfect solution to your food-grade conveyor needs. We confidently offer some of the most innovative conveyor technology with robotic and automation control options. All of our food and beverage conveyor systems offer dependable, high-quality products that will exceed your expectations.
Sanitation Conveyor Systems
All of our food-grade conveyors follow BMI Sanitation tiers to ensure that each product fits your exact needs. The BMI Sanitation Tiers are:
- BMI 1 – Base Tier. Can be used where vacuum and brush are used for sanitation. Any options on the reverse can be added; IP43 rating.
- BMI 2 – BMI 1 plus bearings and parts on bolt-on standoff; IP43 rating.
- BMI 3 – Can be used where non-directed water spray is used for sanitation. Any options on the reverse can be added; IP65 rating.
- BMI 4 – BMI 3 with the option to upgrade the motor increasing rating to IP66.
- BMI 5 – BMI 3 with drop-in rails instead of snap-on rails; IP66 rating.
To learn more about our sanitation tiers, click here.
Our sanitary food conveyor systems are the perfect solution to many applications, such as:
- Confection and Candy
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Meat and Poultry
- And More!
At BMI, all of our sanitary food conveyor systems can be customized for your specific needs. We can customize the shape, belt type, and elevation of our food-grade conveyors to fit your needs. Our team of experts can work with you to integrate our conveyors into your existing system if needed.
We offer quick ship conveyors to promptly assist you in your time of need. Our lead times are short, and we keep a full inventory to ensure that we can assist each customer.
To learn more about our food and beverage conveyor systems, contact us here. To request a quote, click here.